Are you an experienced OT with experience working with Learning Disabilities?
Pulse are currently seeking a band 5 Occupational Therapist to join our clients fantastic Adult Learning Disabilities team within an NHS trust based in Birmingham. This role will be available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week and an initial 3 month period.
To apply for this role you must have previous experience of working within Adult Learning Disabilities, be HCPC registered and hold the relevant qualifications.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, The PAYE equivalent will be £15 - £20 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- ASD assessment
- Carrying out functional assessments
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.