Pulse is seeking to recruit a physiotherapist to work within the immediate care team at a NHS trust located in London, with a train station close by and other public transport available. The role is also community based so candidates will need to hold a full licence and access to own vehicle.
This placement is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week. As this is a community based role, a car driver/owner is essential.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a multidisciplinary team and dealing with immediate care. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to work within a well-established NHS trust.
Duties will include:
• Intermediate care in bedded units
• Admission prevention and supported discharge
• Rehabilitation following a fall
• Assessment of client progress
• Supporting clients and family members with advice
Skills and experience needed:
• Relevant degree/qualifications
• HCPC registration
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Full driving licence and own vehicle
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• Free training
*Terms and Conditions apply
Please contact our team today for more information regarding this role.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.