Our client is currently looking for a Band 5/6 Physiotherapist Specialising in Inpatient Rehabilitation to be based in Hertfordshire.
The suitable candidate will be working in an Inpatient Rehabilitation Team that offer services dedicated to treating patients requirements.
The placement is a full time contract to start immediately to continue until the end of June, working from Monday through to Friday, 08:30am-04:30pm.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• This includes diagnosis, assessment and initial management of a variety of primarily acute conditions
• To ensure a high standard of clinical care to inpatient and hydrotherapy patients under your management.
• To be able to manage potentially stressful, upsetting or emotional situations in an empathetic manner.
• monitoring and evaluating clients' progress;
• work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem;
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.