Pulse Staffing are actively searching for a band 5 Adult community rehab physiotherapist to be based in Hertfordshire. The Role is to start ASAP– on-going basis, 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9-5. It is essential that the successful candidate is a car driver and owner and has recent community rehab experience. It is preferred that the candidate has an NHS smart card and is system 1 trained.
To be considered for this role you must have some or all of the following:
- HCPC Registered
- Relevant degree in physiotherapy.
- Successful candidate should have experience in leading a team and in the provision of clinical supervision.
In Return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme* *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.