Pulse is now recruiting for a band 5 physiotherapist to join and well-established NHS trust, located in Surrey. The successful candidate will need to hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle, as this is a community based role.
The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible and able to work Monday- Friday 08.30-16.30. You will be a self-motivated team player with a well-rounded clinical background and past experience of lone working.
Duties within this role will include:
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
Be HCPC registered
Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
Have previous experience in a community role
Experience with developing services/carrying out audits – desirable
In return, Pulse can offer you:
Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
SRE team of trained phlebotomists
Assistance with travel and accommodation
Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
£300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or fill out the below form to apply.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.