Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Our client is currently seeking a band 5 Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic Community Learning Disabilities team within an NHS trust based in Greater Manchester. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working 3 days per week for an ongoing period.
It is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within Learning Disabilities in a community setting, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, The PAYE equivalent will be £11 - £16 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• ASD assessment
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.