Pulse is now recruiting for a new role in an NHS trust, based in Hertfordshire. The practice requires a Band 3/4 Therapy Assistant with experience working in acute hospital settings to join their team as soon as possible. Candidates applying will be qualified in Occupational Therapy and be available to work full time hours for an ongoing period.
The teams are supported by junior and senior therapists and service leads and will offer the candidate an opportunity to further their skills as well as providing invaluable support to the service in contributing to assessment, equipment provision and discharge planning.
Duties within the role will include:
• Help clients to follow a treatment plan that has been developed with the occupational therapist and physiotherapists, to help with everyday activities
• Maintain client records by recording progress
• Keep track of supplies and stock
• Provide any required support to the therapists
• The assistant will be supported by junior and senior therapists and service leads
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• First class service and support from our team of experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
To find out more information, contact the team today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.