Pulse are currently seeking a permanent Speech and Language Therapist for a permanent position based in Lincolnshire. The role will be working within an Adult ASD service, ideally covering full time hours.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Experience within this specialist client group (complex communication issues relating to Autism, including language disorder, dyspraxia, sensory impairment, learning disabilities/difficulties and associated challenging behaviour)
- Knowledge of a range of assessment tools and evidence of skilled application relevant to the specialist client group
- Knowledge of sensory difference
- Advance knowledge of models of service delivery and an ability to articulate the value added by the Speech and Language Therapy service within the content of multi-disciplinary work
- HCPC registration
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.