Are you a Qualified Speech Language Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Pulse is now seeking a band 6 or 7 Speech Language Therapist for an exciting new role based in Surrey. The role is available to start at as soon as possible, on a permanent basis, offering full time hours per week.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous experience of working within Learning Disabilities to be considered for the role. It would also be ideal if the appointed candidate was Dysphagia trained.
Duties within this speech therapy role will include:
• Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
• Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
• Maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
• 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• HCPC registration
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
If you have the skills suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal speech language therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.