Supervising Social Worker
£35,000 per annum
Pulse have an opportunity for a Supervising Social Worker to join a brand new service dedicated to children.
This organisation is a well-established national provider of fostering services, that are looking for a dynamic social worker to join their team based in Kent. The successful candidate will have previous background working with children, and confident in safeguarding.
This will offer a great work life balance with the ability to work from home full-time, although offices are available close by if you prefer. You will become an integral member of the organisation helping to recruit, train and support foster carers and promoting the welfare of children. What can this client offer you?
• Competitive salary from £35,000 per annum
• Opportunity to work from home full time
• Excellent support and professional supervision provides
• Specialist training opportunities
• Maternity leave
• Extensive discounts and benefits package
We are looking to hear from candidates who meet the following criteria;
• Qualified Social Work with current HCPC registration
• Recent experience working with children
• Excellent knowledge of safeguarding
• Previous experience of supervising staff would be beneficial
If this sounds like an exciting career move for you, make an application today and our consultant will be in touch to discuss with you further.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.