An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Social Worker to join a Leading Specialist Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre based in London. This is a permanent vacancy, to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours.
Within this role, the candidate appointed will be required to provide assessments, treatments and rehabilitation to patients with a range of acquired brain injuries and other complex neurological issues. They will be undertaking pre-admission assessments and contributing to effective rehabilitation, ensuring safe discharge and transfer of individuals. In addition, they will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, offering guidance and support to other staff members, families and carers under the Mental Health Act Guidelines.
To be considered for this position, the Social Worker must have:
- Be a registered member of the HCPC
- A relevant qualification in Social Work
- At least 4 years post-graduation experience
- A proven track record working within a similar environment, with sufficient Safeguarding and Mental Health knowledge
In return, our client can offer:
- Competitive annual leave and rates
- Maternity and Paternity leave options, or shared parental leave
- A personalised pension scheme and Death in service benefits
- A range of staff discounts and onsite parking
- An Employee Assistance Programme, with a thorough induction plan
- Continued professional development
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.