We currently have a job vacancy for a Qualified Social Worker to work with in the Adults Mental Health team for our client based in Stockport. This is a contract position on a full time basis paying rates up to £23 an hour.
The role is to provide a single point of entry and first level gate keeping into mental health services. To screen, triage and assess all referrals into the service and allocate to the most appropriate service to meet the needs of the service user.
To undertake comprehensive assessments of the health and social care needs of individuals who are referred to the service in addition to comprehensive risk assessments. To coordinate assessment clinics and prioritise appointments. To provide assessment for individuals who present through the urgent care pathway with acute mental health needs. Following assessment to be responsible for identifying appropriate management plans, follow up care, referrals and fast tracking of patients into specialist services.
Key Requirements of the Person Specification:
• Qualified Social worker
• Significant post registration experience within Mental Health
• Proven experience of working with clients with complex needs.
• Experience of working with individuals who present to mental health services in crisis and have symptoms of mental health illness
• Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams.
• Understanding of current mental health legislation
• Comprehensive mental health and risk assessment skills.
• Ability to construct effective packages of care and risk management plans
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Comprehensive I.T Skills
• Ability to form productive working relationships with service users, carers and multi-disciplinary staff.
• Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Free access to our online social work trainin
- Daily Payroll
- Access to many exclusive roles
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer successfully placed
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.