Are you Qualified Social Worker looking for a part time opportunity offering a great work life balance?
Pulse is now seeking a Social Worker to join a national independent mental health organisation, on a part-time permanent basis based in Surrey. The hospital is consultant-led with a wealth of experience in forensic psychiatry. The site boasts five wards and 52 beds, providing care for patients with; enduring mental illness, personality disorders and mild learning disabilities. Patients also have access to quiet areas and bright spacious lounges, along with a number of recreational facilities and a fully equipped gym.
The candidate appointed will be working within a forensic inpatient’s low and medium secure ward. Key responsibilities will include; managing a complex caseload and discharges, completing risk assessments and reports along with completing full annual social care reassessments.
The salary shown for this role is the full time equivalent.
This position offers a rewarding salary and an extensive benefits package including;
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Part time hours offering a great work life balance
• A group personal pension plan
• Life assurance
• Free meals while on duty
• Free on-site car parking
• Investment into your career development – courses available to develop clinical skills
We are look to hear from successful candidates who meet the following criteria:
• A social work qualification
• Current HCPC registration
• Previous experience working in a mental health setting as a social worker
• Knowledge and understanding of mental health legislation
• Genuine interest to work with forensic patients
If you are excited about this opportunity and would like to hear more, please make an application today and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.