Are you a Qualified Social Worker looking for an exciting new challenge to work within a private dedicated mental health unit?
Pulse is seeking HCPC registered Social Workers who have previous experience of working within either a mental health setting or working with adults, to join our private client’s team on a full-time permanent basis, based in Somerset. Our client will also provide a relocation package should you need to you it.What are the benefits for you?
• 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Life Assurance
• Free meals while on duty
• Employee Assistance Services
• Continuous learning and development
• Childcare vouchers
• Career development
• Voluntary Benefits
This hospital boasts state-of-the-art facilities as it was purpose built in 2017, and offers inpatient services for females and males with a mental health diagnosis. Patients have access to facilities such as; en-suite bedrooms, on-site gym, dedicated OT kitchens, a library, art space and extensive gardens. The successful candidates will become an integral part of a highly specialised MDT, and will include the below responsibilities;
• Being responsible for managing a complex case load working with people who have mental health problems
• Completing ongoing comprehensive social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage
• Conducting risk assessment and risk management
• Participating in multi-disciplinary working with service users
• Attendance at clinical team meetings, conferences and CPA reviews
• Contribute to the preparation and attendance o of reports for Mental Health Review Tribunals and appeals to MH Act Independent Hospital Managers
To find out more about this exciting new role or to speak with our dedicated consultant in more details, make an application today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.