Pulse are seeking an experienced Social Worker to fulfill a 6 month contract in a Mental Health Team in the home counties. To apply for this role you MUST have previous post qualified experience in Adult Social Care.
Benefits of the role include:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Long term contract with the strong possibility to extend further
- Training opportunities with Pulse
- Daily Payroll
As a Mental Health Social Worker, your duties will include:
- Effective crisis intervention work
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- Making decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognising the need for safe intervention
- Ensuring all commissioning is undertaken that provides users with appropriate levels of support
- Playing a role within a wide range of multi agency teams to ensure coordinated assessments and person-centred support
As a Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
-Free access to our online social work training
- Daily Payroll
- Access to many exclusive roles
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer successfully placed.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.