We currently have a job vacancy for a Qualified Social Worker to work within the Children in Need Team for our client based in Kent. This is a contract position on a full time basis paying rates from £28 to £32 per hour.
- Undertaking Initial Assessments
- Undertaking Core Assessments
- Preparing court directed documents and reports
- Manage mixed caseload of CP/LAC/CIN
- Responding to referrals
- Keeping case notes up to date at all times
- Regular contact with families whose cases you hold
You must have...
- You must have a relevant Social Work qualification
- Be Professionally registered HCPC
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field.
- You must be a car driver
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.