We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join a Children In Need team for our client based in North London. They are paying up £28 an hour.
Main Job Functions
- To safeguard and promote the welfare of children in need, working wherever possible with parents / carers to ensure that children have a childhood that is safe and that they are securely attached to their carer.
- Wherever possible promote choice in the way that services are provided, seek to build on the strengths and resilience within families, secure the involvement and appropriate participation of children and young people, and their parents / carers.
- Receive and evaluate requests for Children and Families social services, ensuring that an appropriate and timely response is made in accordance with organisational arrangements, departmental policy, legal requirements and regulated standards.
- Carry out assessment activity in accordance with legal, regulatory and professional practice standards. Assessments may relate to the developmental and protection needs of children; the parenting capacity of parents, carers and prospective carers; and / or the family and environmental factors.
You must have...
- You must have a relevant Social Work qualification
- Be registered HCPC
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience
- You must be a car driver
- Free access to our online social work training
- Daily Payroll
- Access to many exclusive roles
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer successfully placed.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me:
Details can be found on the Pulse Website- Shuzadul Alom
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.