We currently have job opportunities for a Children Protection Social Worker in East London. This is a Locum role paying up to £35 an hour.
- You would be joining a confident team on a journey to offering a consistently good service; a service which works honestly and respectfully with families, offering high support and challenge to meet the needs of children in a time frame that enhances their wellbeing and development.
- To make assessments within Health (CPA) and Social Care (Care Management) frameworks
- Undertaking initial and core assessments
- Completing section 7 and 37 reports requested by family courts
- Producing initial child protection conference reports
- Liaising with partnership agencies to support the families and meet the children’s
You must have:
- Relevant Social Work qualification
- Be registered HCPC
- be eligible to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field
- You must be a car driver
- Free access to our online social work training
- Daily Payroll
- Access to many exclusive roles
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer successfully placed
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.