Pulse is seeking an experienced Social Worker for a new role based in Surrey, you will be joining a highly specialised adult social care team to offer high-quality care delivery. Working within a dynamic social work team with you will be using a range of interventions working in complex situations and undertaking safeguarding enquiries.
What are the benefits?
- Highly competitive salary up to £40,000
- 24 days’ annual leave
- Local government salary-related pension offered
- Discounted childcare vouchers
- Car lease scheme
- Genuine investment and career development plans
- Excellent training and induction
- You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and sound knowledge and experience of current legislation and its application to practice in a social care setting.
- An applied knowledge of The Care Act and The Mental Capacity Act and experience of undertaking safeguarding enquiries is essential alongside experience of working in complex situations using professional judgment and a range of interventions.
- You will be able to communicate in a clear, fluent, concise and jargon freeway and in a courteous, calm and professional manner.
- You will have experience of, and can provide, professional, reflective supervision, guidance and advice to less experienced social workers, including those completing ASYE and social work students.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.