Would you like to take the lead on a dedicated MASH Team as a Service Manager?
We are looking for candidates who would be excited by the responsibility to take the lead on a MASH service within a dedicated local authority. In this role you will be taking a leading role with the Head of Service in the continuous improvement of services based on effective analysis of risk and performance outcome measures and in consultation with users, and carers, as well as with other commissioners and providers.
The position will include having operational and strategic responsibilities such as;
• Responsibility of the service’s performance and quality assurance responsibilities
• Overseeing the work of staff from other disciplines and agencies as part of delivering multi-disciplinary services
• Ensuring all staff and MASH managers receive regular, high quality, challenging and reflective supervisions and performance appraisal according to departmental and council policy and guidance
• Attending, organizing and chairing meetings as appropriate and as requested, within the department and with other agencies
• Being part of the service’s management team
Through your professional experience and management skills, you will ensure that children remain safe and that our social work helps to deliver the borough’s vision and strategic prioritiesYou will be rewarded with a benefits package including the below;
• 30 days annual leave
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Varied working options including flexi-time and term time contracts
• Season ticket / travel loans
• Discounted parking and car allowance for children's social workers
• Access to staff support and networking groups
• Retail, holiday and travel discounts
• Cycle purchase scheme
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.