We have fantastic opportunities for Senior Social Workers across various locations in Surrey including; Guildford, Woking, Redhill, & Leatherhead.
Pulse is working with a client expanding their children’s services and seeking qualified senior social workers to join one of the frontline teams within; assessment, children in need, child protection and looked after children.What are the benefits for you?
· Competitive salary up to £43,744 per annum
· Flexible working supported where possible
· Equipment, laptop and mobile supplied.
· 28 days annual leave
· Local government salary-related pension offered
· Discounted child care vouchers
· Car lease scheme.
We are looking for committed and passionate workers who are interested in the challenges of working in a busy, professional environment. This client is dedicated to driving forward improvements in practice - you’ll be taking on challenging and rewarding work, assisted by high-quality supervision from experienced managers. There is also a firm commitment to ensuring you have manageable caseloads allowing you to do the work that you need to do for children.As a children's social worker you will:
· Undertake holistic assessments of children and their families’ needs
· Work with children in need or in need of protection
· Develop and review effective plans
· Plan with and support children where they cannot safely live in their families
Supporting your career development is a top priority for this organisation; they have a comprehensive training programme and are invested in training staff. Your development will be supported by regular supervision and appraisal as well as a range of coaching, e-learning, and other reflection and learning opportunities.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.