Pulse has a brand-new position for a Senior Practitioner Specialist Lead to join a Continuing Care Team within social services on a permanent basis in Surrey. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This post provides the opportunity to enable person centred joint assessments, while proactively seeking to empower individuals and maximise their potential for independence. If you want to make a difference to people’s lives - enabling and supporting them to enhance their well-being and independence by giving them choice and control over the support and care they need – we would like to hear from you!
Your key role will be to provide professional support and advice for staff and managers in the locality and hospital teams. You will provide coaching and training to help them maintain and raise the standard of work and equip others to do their work more efficiently and effectively.
We are looking to hear from Senior Qualified Social workers who have gained senior/managerial post qualification experience, who would be excited to take the lead on the service. Confident, motivated and enthusiastic people would be able to empower and support induvial staff to deliver high quality care.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Varied role that includes many complex cases and NHS Continuing Health Care disputes
• Provide professional support and advice for staff and managers in the locality and hospital teams
• You will provide coaching and training to help them maintain and raise the standard of work and equip others to do their work more efficiently and effectively
• You will provide professional advice to social care staff around NHS Continuing Health Care and inter-related processes and legal frameworks, helping them prepare dispute rationales and briefings for managers as required
• You will be required to work in both community and hospital settings across Surrey, and will receive regular support and supervision, and will provide support and professional supervision to social workers in the teamThis organisation provides an extensive benefits package including;
• Highly competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum
• Monday – Friday, regular working hours
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Local government salary-related pension offered
• Discounted child care vouchers
• Car lease scheme
• Genuine investment and career development plans
• Excellent training and induction
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.