Pulse's NHS client based in Oxfordshire is now seeking an experienced Senior Mental Health Practitioner to join their CAMHS service, providing therapy to service users with anxiety and depression. This position is available to start as soon as possible, with a requirement to work part-time hours per week.
• Provide high intensity interventions, such as psycho-educational interventions, guided self-help and computerised CBT
• Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
• Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
• Discuss therapy plans with patients, focusing on areas they want to change
• Formulate, implement and evaluate patient therapy programmes
• Encourage patients to talk about their feelings and behaviour
• Offer specialist advice and consultation to other professionals across mental health/primary care trusts and charities
Skills and experience:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• CAMHS Experience
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today.
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.