Pulse is currently recruiting for a HCPC registered social worker to join an early intervention team in Bradford. The post is full time (office hours) and candidates will need substantial experience of working in a community setting. Experience of CPA/case management and working with individuals who experience psychosis is also needed.
This post is available asap, for 3 months initially offering full time hours.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.