Pulse Staffing is currently seeking a HCPC registered social worker to work within a community treatment team in North East London. The successful applicant will be responsible for full assessment and treatment of patients in the emergency department, to avoid hospital admission and assist with a safe discharge.
It is essential for candidates applying to have previous experience within a similar environment, to be considered for this role. The post is available to start immediately, offering full time hours with a contract length of 3 months initially.
Skills and experience needed:
• Full assessment skills
• Experience within a fast-paced setting
• Able to work well within a team and autonomously
• HCPC registration as a qualified social worker
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team for more information.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you!
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions applying
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.