Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experience qualified social worker, to join a well-established NHS trust is West Yorkshire. The candidate appointed will be working within the adult mental health team, providing an age, culture and gender sensitive service offering a range of evidence based interventions and proactive risk management approaches to help the service user and their family to reduce and manage symptoms.
The trust is based just a 2-minute walk from the nearest train station and there is also onsite staff parking available. This role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours Monday – Friday for an ongoing period.
Duties within this role will include:
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships and networks with colleagues within mental health services
• Maintain accurate and up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary.
• To actively contribute to a team model of assertive care delivery
• Monitor treatment, support concordance and ensure prompt action is taken to alleviate unwanted effects
• Ensure basic needs are addressed i.e. housing, income, support in accessing education/training etc
Skills and Experience needed:
• Current HCPC registration
• At least 2 years’ post qualification experience in mental health
• Good assessment and care planning skills
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Contact our team for more information!
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.