Here at Pulse, we are now seeking a Band 6 Care Coordinator to join an Early Interventions team in a hospital based in Buckinghamshire.
The candidate appointed will be working in partnership with service users, carers and other partner agencies, assess, plan and provide packages of care for individuals and their families/carers experiencing first episode psychosis.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
Duties will include:
• To provide an age, culture and gender sensitive service
• Ensure basic needs are addressed
• Provide interventions and work with other teams in the care of service users experiencing co-morbid problems with substance use/misuse
• Deliver a flexible and responsive service through working practices
• Assess health and social care needs and negotiate care plans with service users and their carers
• Deliver and administrate care plans in partnership with MDT teams
Skills and experience needed:
• Experience within mental health
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification in social work
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below. A member of our team will then soon be in touch!
Why join Pulse?
• Support and advice from an assigned consultant
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.