Duty & Assessment Social Worker – East Berkshire – Up to £40,000 + bonus + pension
My client in East Berkshire is looking to recruit an experienced Duty & Assessment Social Workers to join their diverse and progressive team. You will be joining a service with a visible and approachable management team who priorities supportive supervision and a commitment to staff training/development/progression; not to mention easily commutable from anywhere down the M4 corridor. As part of the Duty & Assessment team you’ll be working in a high paced team within the frontline of children’s safeguarding. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive service in an authority that is fast becoming known for its close knit team, and supportive, career driven environment.
Benefits of working as Duty & Assessment Social Worker include:
- 15% pension contribution
- Annual Bonuses
- Relocation package of up to £8000
- Flexible working schemes
- 28 days + bank holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Clear career progression and promotion criteria to TM
- Chance to mentor and supervise
The Duty & Assessment Social Worker should have:
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Social Worker
- Initial assessments.
- Ideally previous experience within a duty team.
- Extensive experience completing Section 47s
- Experience attending CP meetings & Case conferences
- Experience liaising with internal colleagues and external agencies to inform and assess care planning, joint planning and delivery of interventions
You must have:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Pulse Jobs?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £500 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
Pulse Jobs is an equal opportunities employer. Pulse Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact: James Spencer
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.