We are currently recruiting for a CMHT Social Worker for Adults.
Please see the details below and further information if you would like to apply for the position or if this role is unsuitable for you, then please feel free to pass it on to someone you know.
You will be working within a multi disciplinary team based in Manchester, providing assessment and planning of individual packages of care for service users and carers, acting as a care co-ordinator as required in line with the trust care. Promote the independence and well-being of adults. Hours of work Monday to Friday 9:00am till 5:00pm some flexiblity required. Key part of the role is to provide overall responsibility for managing individuals through rehabilitation into the community aged 18 to 65 years of age, assessing individual risks, promoting engagement with multi agencies, interventions care planning, case management.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced adult community mental health social worker, case management and risk assessment planning, implement appropriate interventions with partnering agencies. Experienced in mental health, challenging and social behaviours, therapeutic relationship building with clients, risk assessing and implement of care co-ordination, court report writing and maintaining comprehensive records to high standards.
Key experience includes
- Create appropriate referral plan and implement short/long term interventions
- Experience of mental health adults with complex mental health needs
- Attending all relevant meetings and accredited programme reviews
- Evidence based assessments and short-term interventions for people requiring mental health service
- Have excellent organisational skills and effective communication ability both written and verbally
- Ability to keep clear records and writing reports
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft
- A positive approach
You must be a qualified BA/MA social worker / Dip SW or equivalent, be professionally registered HCPC and have 2 years+ post qualified experience within community mental health or forensic. Worked within the UK, You must be a car driver.
What you received:
- Daily payrole so you’ll never miss a payment
- Competitive rates of pay, giving PAYE/Limited and Umbrella option http://www.pulsejobs.com/privilege.aspx
- Pulse EXCHANGE for every hour you work you’ll receive points
- Referral bonus scheme - £250 per placement!!!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.