Are you an experienced social worker looking for a new challenge to work within a dedicated private CAMHS unit?
Pulse are working with a leading mental health organisation that offer a specialised unit for children and adolescents aged between 12-18 years, looking to expand their multi-disciplinary team with a social worker. You would become an integral part of the team working with young people diagnosed with mental health, behavioural or psychological difficulties.
This is a welcoming and supportive environment that offers state-of-the-art facilities including an OFSTED-registered school which ensures the young people can continue with educational attainment.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• To contribute to the provision of multi-disciplinary pre-admission assessments of patients referred
• Key responsibility for obtaining and verifying information regarding a patient’s family, victim issues and any other third-party information
• Identify and contribute to the assessment and management of risk, whilst balancing the need for public protection
• Research, by obtaining and analysing previous Reports, conducting collateral interviews with the patient, family members, victims and community professionals4. To offer a Social Work perspective to work with patients and the multi-disciplinary team highlighting and challenging discriminatory structures and practices where identified
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date internal and statutory records that may be required as evidence in formal proceedings
• Act as the main contact between relatives, agencies and other official organisations taking a lead in negotiations and communications regarding patients
• Co-ordinating multi-agency liaison regarding child protection issues, including managing the Child Protection Procedure
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £30,000 per annum and an excellent benefits package.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.