We currently have a job opportunity for a CAMHS Practitioner in Hammersmith to work within a large NHS trust. This is a contract position on a full time basis paying competitive rates.
- To make assessments within Health (CPA) and Social Care (Care Management) frameworks
- To set up, implement and review appropriate care plans and to support and advise relatives and care givers
- To promote the needs of service users with mental health needs. To offer and provide training and education whenever possible
- To carry out Mental Health assessments on clients with other Team members
- To provide social circumstances reports to the Mental Health Review Tribunal and Hospital Managers as required
- To offer psycho-education, relapse prevention and support as well as access to psychological help and advice about work and education
- To conduct Carer Assessments in accordance with Carers (Recognition and Services Act 1995 and to ensure service users and their carers take as full a part as possible in case discussions
You must have:
- Relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered HCPC, and be eligible to work in the UK
- They need a mental health qualification in a recognized therapy eg. CBT
- RiO training desired
- Experience with in a community secondary mental health team, psychosocial assessment experience.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the Care Programme approach and the Single Assessment Process.
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field
- You must be a car driver
Why choose Pulse?
- A dedicated experienced consultant with extensive social work knowledge who will provide full support and guidance throughout your recruitment process
- Access to a variety of jobs throughout the UK
- Competitive rates of pay, giving PAYE/Limited and Umbrella options
- Referral bonus scheme - £250 per placement
- Preferred supplier to over 150 frameworks across the UK.
- Pulse has proudly been ranked in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to work for' for 3 years running
- We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications
- We’re available around the clock every day of the year – and we don’t use a call centre, so every call goes directly to a member of the appropriate team
- Pulse are committed to helping the wider community where possible. See who we have selected for our chosen charity this year
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.