Are you an experienced CAMHS Practitioner looking for your next role?
Pulse is seeking a Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner to join an innovative team, based in a NHS trust in South London.
This role is available to start immediately and the appointed candidate will need to work 18.75 hours per week for an ongoing period. Pay rates up to £24 per hour available.
The successful candidate will conduct care coordination within the adolescent pathway, which will also include regular mental state and risk reviews, safety planning, intensive support, and robust assessments.
Skills and experience needed:
• Show excellent CAMHS experience
• Able to complete urgent assessments
• Contribute to duty cover
• Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
• Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
• Can work well independently and as part of the team
If this role is suited to you, please apply below or contact us for more information.
Work through Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Vacancies that offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists to accelerate the compliance process
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Daily payroll
• Online interviews to get you out working, quicker
• Different payment methods to suit you – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
#AHP_FE_QSW – Social Work
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.