We currently have a job opportunity for a CAMHS Practitioner in the West Midlands area to work within a large NHS trust. This is a contract position on a full time basis paying competitive rates.
- To make assessments within Health (CPA) and Social Care (Care Management) frameworks
- To set up, implement and review appropriate care plans and to support and advise relatives and care givers.
- To promote the needs of service users with mental health needs. To offer and provide training and education whenever possible
- To carry out Mental Health assessments on clients with other team members
- To provide social circumstances reports to the Mental Health Review Tribunal and Hospital Managers as required
- To offer psycho-education, relapse prevention and support as well as access to psychological help and advice about work and education
- To conduct Carer Assessments in accordance with Carers (Recognition and Services Act 1995 and to ensure service users and their carers take as full a part as possible in case discussions
You must have:
- You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered HCPC, and be eligible to work in the UK
- They need a mental health qualification in a recognised therapy eg. CBT
- RiO training desired
- Experience with in a community secondary mental health team, psychosocial assessment experience.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the Care Programme approach and the Single Assessment Process.
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field
- You must be a car driver
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.