Do you have extensive experience working within CAMHS?
Our client has a current requirement for a CAMHS Practitioner to join their NHS trust based in Barrow-in-Furness on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will conduct care coordination within the adolescent pathway, which will also include regular mental state and risk reviews, safety planning, intensive support, and robust assessment.
Skills and experience needed:
• Show excellent CAMHS experience
• Able to complete urgent assessments
• Contribute to duty cover
• Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
• Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
• Can work well independently and as part of the team
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Daily payroll
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.