Our client currently has an exciting new opportunity for a CAMHS Case Manager/Therapist to join the team at a well-stablished NHS trust based in Cheshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period
The post holder will manage a case load of children and young people and offer assessment, treatment, review and closure. You will be a key member of the multi-disciplinary CAMHS team. This involves screening and prioritising referrals and attending the multi-disciplinary team meeting.
Competitive pay rates are available for this role.Your main duties and responsibilities may include:
• Maintain up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• Standard case management duties
• Finding out what type of care and support clients require
• To undertake risk assessments per trust policy
• To prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities Skills and Experience needed:
• Current HCPC registration
• At least 3 years’ post qualification experience
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.