We are currently recruiting for a Band 7 CAMHS social worker to join our private clients practice in Surrey. This position is available for candidates to start as soon as possible, offering 18 hours a week on a permanent basis.
The post holder will work with children and young people with complex mental health needs which will include providing assessments and intervention. Applying candidates will need at least 2 years therapeutic intervention experience to be successful in their application.
Main duties include
- Working within a Multi-Disciplinary team
- Providing 1 to 1 and group therapeutic intervention to young people
- Mental health assessments
- Care planning and interventions
- Assessment of patient needs
- Participate in case reviews
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.