Pulse is currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker for an Adult Personality Disorders post based in Middlesex.
The role will involve carrying out assessments of patients with Personality Disorders that are referred to the team. You would be formulating and implementing treatment plans as well as acting as a care-coordinator to the patients.
Suitable applicants will have experience working with Personality Disorders and would be HCPC registered. This post is available ASAP for 3 months initially. Part and Full time applicants are welcome to apply.
The role will require the post holder to:
• Undertake assessment of emotional and psychological needs of patients referred to the stream
• Formulate and implement appropriate treatment plans and provide Mentalisation-Based Treatment at the same time as acting as care coordinator to those patients working closely with the multi-disciplinary team in the unit
• Liaise with other professionals to contribute to the establishment of continuity of care across service
• Act as CPA case coordinator and work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team’s policies and procedures
• To manage a caseload of patients, in close collaboration with other members of the multi-disciplinary team, within the CPA framework and to agreed local and national standards.
• To ensure that continuity of care is maintained and that appropriate and timely plans are made for the discharge of patients from the inpatient facilities ensuring Section 117 and CPA responsibilities are discharged.
• To carry out assessments and assign patients to care clusters within the framework of the Health of the Nation Outcome Scales Payment by Results (HoNOS PbR) at first assessment, CPA review, at times of significant change in presentation and at the end of treatment.
Join us and you will benefit from:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to substantial vacancies
• A dedicated consultant
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme with opportunity to earn a £300 voucher for every psychological therapist you refer*
• Fast-track and highly efficient compliance service
• CPD training
• Daily payroll
Pulse has been supplying high-calibre psychological therapists to the NHS, private and community sectors for over 8 years. We have built long-standing relationships with clients across the UK giving you access to extensive opportunities. There has never been a better time to get in touch.
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 worth of lifestyle vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.