Pulse is currently recruiting for a qualified social worker to join an innovative CAMHS service within a NHS trust based in Essex. You will be responsible for providing a variety of therapeutic interventions with young people, therefore it is essential that candidates applying have experience within this area.
This is available immediately, offering full time hours for an initial 3- month period. Working hours are 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• To participate in social care meetings
• To receive safeguarding referrals and undertake safeguarding assessments/investigations, following BCC polices and procedures
• Manage own caseload
• Standard case management duties
Skills and Experience needed:
• At least 2 years post qualification experience
• Good assessment and care planning skills
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.