Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 7 HCPC registered Social Worker to join an adult inpatients service in South West London.
The successful candidate will need to be available as soon as possible covering full time hours for 6-8 weeks, part time applicants are also encouraged to apply. The candidate appointed will be working on an adult psychiatric intensive care unit for Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities with a maximum of 39 patients, the service usually operates at 26.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates applying will have experience working with complex mental health including challenging behaviour.
About our client
The Huntercombe Group is a private healthcare provider who employs some of the most talented staff in their field. Their aim is to help people live the happiest and most fulfilling lives they can. They specialise in private care for patients with mental health problems, learning difficulties and brain injuries. Patients and residents range from young teenagers to people in their 60s.
Why join Pulse?
• Daily payroll
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.