Our client is now seeking a Senior Mental Health Practitioner who has previous clinical CAMHS experience, as well as experience with carrying out assessments for children and young people. The candidate appointed will be working within an innovative NHS trust based in Slough, Buckinghamshire.
You will be working within a specialist ADHD pathway which includes the following duties:
• Carry out specific assessment to confirm/exclude a diagnosis of ADHD
• Assessment of child/adolescent & family mental health within the context of possible intrinsic and extrinsic factors and their interplay
• Assessment of co-morbidity, complexity, impairment and impact of problem
• Assessment of objective measurements in ADHD
• Post-diagnostic advice
• Pre-drug treatment assessment
• Management and monitoring of treatment response
The post is due to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours Monday – Friday for an ongoing period.
If this sounds like your next role, then please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of train phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.