Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker, to join our client’s paediatric learning disabilities service in Belfast. This post is available to start immediately, and you will be required to work full-time hours for an initial duration of 3-months.
The aim of this role is to provide health assessments and key support to these children, while working with colleagues across health and social care to develop a health passport. In addition, you will be supporting training to colleagues internally and externally.
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification in social work
• Previous experience of working within CAMHS
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from an assigned consultant
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.