Our client is seeking a HCPC registered social worker to join their well-established NHS trust in London. In this role, you will be providing assessment, care plans and monitoring service for carers and users with highly complex needs, all within the adults and older peoples service. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing own caseload, as well as delivering a crisis intervention model of care within a social care perspective.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for a period of 7 months.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience within mental health
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
If you are interested in applying for this role, please use the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists - also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.