This Lancashire based trust is currently looking for a band 6 qualified social worker to join it's adults community mental health team as soon as possible.
- Start as soon as possible
- 2-month contract with potential to extend
- Flexible hours available
- Full-time or part-time hours available
Main duties as a qualified social worker include:
- Managing a caseload of clients in the community
- Inputting data in the clinical information system including risk assessments, care plans, CPA, crisis and contingency plans
- Supervising and mentoring student colleagues
- Demonstrating effective networking skills and ensuring a holistic approach to meet service user needs.
- Working to ensure the safety and wellbeing of service users and their families
Why join Pulse?
- Online application process
- In-house daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists and trainers that will come to you
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 cash recommend a friend bonus*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
*If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.