Our client is currently recruiting for a qualified social worker for an exciting new opportunity based in South Yorkshire. You will be working within the intensive community therapies team, as this role is based within the community it is essential that candidates applying have a full licence and access to own vehicle. It is also preferred that you have previous experience working within mental health.
This is available to start as soon as possible, ongoing until the end of March initially. The candidate appointed will need to work 3 days per week, between Monday and Friday. Duties and responsibilities will include:
• To receive safeguarding referrals and undertake safeguarding assessments/investigations, following BCC polices and procedures
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• To participate in social care meetings
• Standard case management duties
• Manage own caseload efficiently
Skills and Experience needed:
• At least 2 years’ post qualification experience in mental health
• Good assessment and care planning skills
• Current HCPC registration
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.