Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 6 CAMHS Social Worker to join a well- established NHS trust team located in Cheshire, available to start as soon as possible offering full and part time hours on a locum basis.
Main duties may include:
- Working with Children and adolescents aged between 0-18 years, and their families
- Working within a Multi-Disciplinary team
- Complete assessments, risk assessments and therapeutic intervention
The appointed candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- HCPC Registration
- Relevant qualification in Social Work
- Ability to work well within an MDT team
- Child mental health experience
- Community based work experience
- Full UK drivers license and access to a car is desirable
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.