An exciting opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Perinatal Practitioner to join a well-established Mental Health Service based in Essex. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will contribute to the delivery of specialist community perinatal mental health care to women. They will be offering assessments and ongoing support to women within the perinatal period, which is from conception to one year following the birth of the baby.
Other duties will include:
- Conducting both single handed and joint high-quality assessments, identifying mental health needs.
- Managing own caseload, ensuring that all care plans are implemented, and interventions are effectively prioritised.
- Establishing therapeutic relationships with clients, offering support and advice to fathers, partners and significant others.
- Maintaining effective tailored care throughout the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care plans.
- Ensure that all records and reports are kept up to date, being lawfully and professionally responsible for own administration.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered, has a RMN, OT or Social Worker Qualification and previous experience within a similar setting.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.