Pulse is now seeking a Social Worker who has previous experience of working within a Forensic setting, to join our private client’s team on a full-time locum basis starting immediately for an initial 2-month period, based in Somerset. The candidate appointed will be working within a medium and low secure forensic unit carrying out CPA reports, risk assessments and patient movement from one hospital to another.
To be considered for this role:
• Previous experience of working in a Forensic setting
• Experience working as a mental health Social Worker
• HCPC registration
• Masters qualification in social work
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.