A rewarding new opportunity has become available for a Band 6 or 7 Care Coordinator Worker to work within a community mental health team and care coordinate a caseload of clients/patients. The position available will be based at a well-established NHS trust in Greater Manchester. This is a locum vacancy on a 3-month contract basis to start as soon as possible, offering Full-time hours.
Within this role, the candidate appointed will be required to complete assessments and safeguarding when required, along with being apart of the duty system. The successful care coordinator will attend zoning and MDT. Knowledge of PARIS for this role is desirable but not essential.
*Pay rate will be dependent on banding*
Skills and Knowledge required:
• Be a registered member of the HCPC
• A relevant qualification in Social Work
• At least 4 years post-graduation experience
• A proven track record working within a similar environment, with sufficient Safeguarding and Mental Health knowledge
In return, our client can offer:
• Competitive annual leave and rates
• Maternity and Paternity leave options, or shared parental leave
• A personalised pension scheme and Death in service benefits
• A range of staff discounts and onsite parking
• An Employee Assistance Programme, with a thorough induction plan
• Continued professional development
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.