Pulse are on the hunt for a Qualified Social Worker looking for work in Worcestershire within a CAMHS setting. The role will be with a Mental Health NHS trust and the successful candidate will go in to support their established CAHMS service. This role is a is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week across Monday to Friday on a temporary basis for 3 months initially.
As part of the CAMHS service you will be able to work autonomously to manage your caseload, however you will form part of a multi-disciplinary team. Duties of this role will include assessing patients, devising treatment programmes and discharge planning.
Band 6 & 7 candidates will be considered for this role and rates will be dependent on this.
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply today.
- Support and advice from an assigned consultant
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.