Our client based in West Yorkshire is now seeking an Early Intervention in Psychosis Care Coordinator, to join their team on a full-time locum basis starting as soon as possible. Working with service users, careers and other healthcare professionals you will plan and provide care packages for individuals experiencing first episode psychosis.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Engage service users and carers assertively and offer care/interventions
• Provide access to and ongoing psycho-education regarding first episode psychosis to service users and families.
• Maintain accurate and up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary
• Manage own caseload efficiently and effectively
• Provide specialist training for workers in primary care
• Work well within the MDT and autonomously
• Relevant qualification in Social Work
• HCPC registration (current)
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.